Thread: WHO WILL GET THEIR PACKAGE FIRST?

Hybrid View

Surveyor of the Navy
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post
    Yup -- which is why he's DQed. >;)

Oh no, I am mortified. I shall just have to console myself

With my official, production run starter set and these extra ship mats and damage chits

Btw, did I say how nice the Kickstarter exclusves and the chit bags are?

Quote Originally Posted by David Manley View Post
    Oh no, I am mortified. I shall just have to console myself

With my official, production run starter set and these extra ship mats and damage chits

Btw, did I say how nice the Kickstarter exclusves and the chit bags are?

Like the old saying goes, "If you got it, flaunt it".

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Capt P View Post
    Congratulations on receiving your prize. That means we others will be getting ours soon.
    Don't think too soon though. While Dave got part of his KS stuff in and it is production items, he did not get it though the normal channels. Not trying to down play his score at all, just want everyone to have realistic expectations.

Is it moving by land yet?

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by The Royal Hajj View Post
    Don't think too soon though. While Dave got part of his KS stuff in and it is production items, he did not get it though the normal channels. Not trying to down play his score at all, just want everyone to have realistic expectations.
    Well, that doesn't sound very promising? Do you know something we don't? "I've got a bad feeling about this?"

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmoss View Post
    Well, that doesn't sound very promising? Do you know something we don't? "I've got a bad feeling about this?"
    Nope, no secret issues lurking here. Just wanted to point out that David, who is in the UK, got an advanced portion of his pledge because of all the work he has done for them on this game. I'd hate for people to start thinking that normal shipments were landing in Europe already.

Awards Officer
    2nd Lieutenant
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bruce

Nope, no secret issues lurking here. Just wanted to point out that David, who is in the UK, got an advanced portion of his pledge because of all the work he has done for them on this game. I'd hate for people to start thinking that normal shipments were landing in Europe already.
    All that being said, it would still seem like sometime next week we should start seeing deliveries in the contiguous 48 unless something in the timeline has changed.

Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by RichardPF View Post
    All that being said, it would still seem like sometime next week we should start seeing deliveries in the contiguous 48 unless something in the timeline has changed.
    Just as well -- I'm in Southern California right now....

And his Royal Hajjness has defined why Mr. Manley's delivery doesn't count: As noted, he has "inside connections" which allow him to bypass the normal order of training. :)

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

OK, seems reasonable enough. Thanks for the reply.

I checked KS earlier today and there are a couple of posts from folks concerned about delivery near or over the holidays. If the product isn't on land by now that may well be an issue I hadn't thought about, especially for our overseas colleagues.