Thread: 1:300 HMS Victory by Langton

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Moideeb View Post
    Thats true, if there is one thing we all have to have on this site with SOG its patience, however I do still like the idea of the Victory being finished for Trafalgar day. Finished or not though, i have started adding gun crews and have now added Nelson and Hardy to the poop deck (derived from the Latin 'puppis', meaning the stern of a ship), so she can at least defend herself against rogue office paperwork.

Name:  photo 2.jpg
Views: 1054
Size:  193.6 KB

My God! I really envy your skill. To get as far as you have, would take me six months, at least. And I doubt if the end result would look near as good as yours.
    Please keep sharing.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    My God! I really envy your skill. To get as far as you have, would take me six months, at least. And I doubt if the end result would look near as good as yours.
    Please keep sharing.
    Thank you for the kind comments. I in turn am constantly amazed by the skill of some of the models made by others on this site. Take Jim's 1:1200 HMS Victory. Its great fun to make though and I have really been enjoying the experience, plus it helps to pass the time while i wait for SOG to arrive.