Quote Originally Posted by The Royal Hajj View Post
The turn around time for the layout was pretty quick. I measured out the dimensions and created the shapes in Adobe Illustrator and then printed them off on paper. The confirmed that my size and shape were correct. I sent that file to the company and they were able to get the two images I posted last to me the next day. They already do ratlines for other ships (different scale), so were able to just adjust those for the scale and shape of our ships.

Since are scale is much smaller, they suggested doing them out of stainless steel as it is stronger and would allow us to have more realistic sized lines. Since they normally produce with brass, they have to order in the SS and setup to do the proof for me. They mentioned about a month to get that done and about the same to do a production run.

So, I expect to that the proof in hand some time in Dec and hope to have them stocked on the AA site around the end of Jan. That should give everyone time to play with their new toys before putting some of them into drydock.
Were you going to post these on the AA site for preorders once the server changeover is finished?