Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

Default Movement Card Boxes

Card Box A.pdf
    Card Box B.pdf
    Card Box C.pdf
    Card Box D.pdf

Someone a few months back came up with the idea of boxes to keep the movement cards in. It seemed like a good idea, and I thought I'd share my variation. These are boxes for the 1st Wave ships. As a PDF, these should print out to the right size. I made them a little oversize, since my cards are all in sleeves. I print them on the heaviest card stock my printer can handle, then cut them out with scissors, and do the folds on a metal ruler for crisp edges.

If you like them, and want a box for a specific deck that is not here, let me know and I'll post it.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A very good idea Dobbs.
    At the moment I have all my decks with an elastic band around them.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Able Seaman
    Australia

Log Entries
    Name
    Alan

I did the boxes for all my ships with the ship name and flag on one side and have started looking into doing a card box to hold the 3-4 pieces of ship logs between games.
    I'm still not sure whether to make them just wide enough for the logs only or wider to put the ship card box inside as well and keep all the individual ship stuff together.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

This could really make my life easier. I just saw your earlier comment about sleeves.
    Thanks once again Dobbs.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.