Thread: Humor of the Sea

Hybrid View

Midshipman
    Scotland

Log Entries
    Name
    Gaz

I got this of facebook today from one of my sisters friends, a warning to us all...

Life just gets better as you get older doesn't it. I was in a Starbucks Coffee recently when my stomach started rumbling and I realized that I desperately needed to fart. The place was packed but the music was really loud so to get relief and reduce embarrassment I timed my farts to the beat of the music. After a couple of songs I started to feel much better. I finished my coffee and noticed that everyone was staring at me.
    I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my Ipod.
    This is what happens when older people start using technology.

Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz67 View Post
    I got this of facebook today from one of my sisters friends, a warning to us all...

Life just gets better as you get older doesn't it. I was in a Starbucks Coffee recently when my stomach started rumbling and I realized that I desperately needed to fart. The place was packed but the music was really loud so to get relief and reduce embarrassment I timed my farts to the beat of the music. After a couple of songs I started to feel much better. I finished my coffee and noticed that everyone was staring at me.
    I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my Ipod.
    This is what happens when older people start using technology.
    Not to mention: A sad comment on what passes for "Music" these days....

>:)