In a comment on the Kickstarter page today, Ares said "early November is the most likely date at this time."

After the first delay I've always had in my head that Christmas was a more realistic delivery date, so I'm not necessarily disappointed. But even for me, to be constantly informed of delays is getting a little annoying. In my experience, any project almost always takes longer than you anticipate; I'd much rather have extra time factored in to the delivery estimate rather than have Ares keep speculating about the earliest that they could get the game shipped under the best of conditions. It's frustrating to constantly get messages like "OK, the game will be delayed a few weeks into September...oh, now it will be October...sorry, now it will be November." I'd much rather have Ares give us one message and say "Sorry, the release will be delayed until Christmas." And then if it doesn't take that long you get the pleasant surprise of, "Great news! The delay wasn't as bad as we expected, and we'll be able to ship a few weeks earlier than we told you."