Thread: Sails of Savage Mill (Maryland)

Hybrid View

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Todd

So, apparently this is still going on, but the store just sent out a notification it has moved to 1st & 3rd Tuesdays. Thought I'd post an update in case anyone stumbles across this. Doesn't make it particularly likely that I'll be able to pick this back up in the near future, though...

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bob

Default You're coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudotheist View Post
    So, apparently this is still going on, but the store just sent out a notification it has moved to 1st & 3rd Tuesdays. Thought I'd post an update in case anyone stumbles across this. Doesn't make it particularly likely that I'll be able to pick this back up in the near future, though...
    Todd,

If you are wanting to rejoin the group, I think we can accomidate your schedule. The Monday time slot is out, but I think the group would meet almost any other day to get you back.

Let me know ANYTHING I can do to help.
    Bob

Rules are rough approximations of what you think I might do!

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Todd

Well, this forum was never very active, but for the record, The Family Game Store is shutting their doors at the end of the month, so this location will no longer be a going concern. I'm probably going to see if Gritty Goblin is interested in hosting such games, but don't know if any of the Sails regulars would be interested in relocating there or someplace else.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Sorry to hear that another venue is to close Todd.
    I just hope a few of your friends see this notice and get in touch.
    Hope you have luck with gritty Goblin.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bob

Well, this forum was never very active, but for the record, The Family Game Store is shutting their doors at the end of the month, so this location will no longer be a going concern. I'm probably going to see if Gritty Goblin is interested in hosting such games, but don't know if any of the Sails regulars would be interested in relocating there or someplace else.
    Todd, I am in the process of check on this with Gritty Goblin. I’ll be speaking with the management on Tuesday when they get back from convention. I’ll use this form to let you know what happens for both Wings and Sails.

Bob.
    Bob

Rules are rough approximations of what you think I might do!

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Todd

On the pretense that someone might see this thread, I figure I'll mention that We are playing at Gritty Goblin Games, third Thursdays, meaning the 20th this month. Maybe we should start a new thread for the new store?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

On the pretense that someone might see this thread, I figure I'll mention that We are playing at Gritty Goblin Games, third Thursdays, meaning the 20th this month. Maybe we should start a new thread for the new store?
    I saw it Todd!
    If you wish to start a new thread do so by all means.
    Would you like a dedicated space for all games clubs throughout the world or just one for your particular use?
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Todd

Reminder; game tomorrow.

Bligh, one thing you could do to increase forum visibility is make the US Fleet (or any fleet) posts visible on the "New Posts" page without having to be logged in.