Thread: Boardgame Geek Campaign for Sails of Glory

Hybrid View

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Joseph

I'm actually surprised that this is the first I've seen of this here. Wetaas has something like 6 different campaigns on BGG. They are beautiful passion projects, with fantastic presentation, historical research/fluff, and a great arc to the campaign. I honestly haven't seen better scenarios or campaigns on any other forum, or even officially from Ares. I have them all printed out and in a binder, and strongly suggest them.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by InjunJ03 View Post
    I'm actually surprised that this is the first I've seen of this here. Wetaas has something like 6 different campaigns on BGG. They are beautiful passion projects, with fantastic presentation, historical research/fluff, and a great arc to the campaign. I honestly haven't seen better scenarios or campaigns on any other forum, or even officially from Ares. I have them all printed out and in a binder, and strongly suggest them.
    I've got unlimited internet and electricity today so I'll see if I can get to the files on BGG. I have an account but of course can't remember my password or which email account I set it up with. If there are 6 different campaigns there it sounds well worth the effort.
    Thanks for the information.
    Cheers