Thanks for the clarification put in your usual succinct manner DB. I am sure it will help a number of our shipmates intent on pursuing Jim's intentions. The only thing putting me off doing this is the parsimonious attitude I have developed about burning vast amounts of printer ink on producing large cards in any quantity. Even doing a set or five with backs of ordinary cards cost me about £44 quids worth of inks. With the time involved cutting them out, photo print card and all, it would probably not have been more expensive to buy the ships just for the cards which I did for the cards I wanted for my Langton models.
However, if you are having to go down the route for the 1/720s I hope you have access to a works printer and an understanding administrator. One of the not so good perks of being retired. My old admin secretary would knock out just about anything I needed in a couple of minutes.
If any of you do try this new card out for your games please let me know how you progress with it and how well it translates to the larger sizes in practice.
Rob.