Hybrid View

2nd Lieutenant
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Rory

Quote Originally Posted by Moideeb View Post
    Hi Rory,

Vol, you really don't want to get one of these beautiful 1:300 ships, Rory is right.

Buy loads instead that would be awesome! imagine Trafalgar with 50 of these babies! Unfortunately all 50 ships would have to be the Victory, English French and Spanish as langdon only do this single SOL.
    Hi Chris,
    You do not understand. Stop it now. Vol's has a mountain of 1-1200 ships to do and he is to old to change. So start doing the Victory badly, Shop it looking so good. Or Barb will kill him. Think of the wellbeing of your shipmates. If he gets a 1-300 ship, I'll come looking!!!!!!!
    Be safe
    Rory

Quote Originally Posted by Devsdoc View Post
    Hi Chris,
    You do not understand. Stop it now. Vol's has a mountain of 1-1200 ships to do and he is to old to change. So start doing the Victory badly, Shop it looking so good. Or Barb will kill him. Think of the wellbeing of your shipmates. If he gets a 1-300 ship, I'll come looking!!!!!!!
    Be safe
    Rory
    Hey! I resemble that "OLD" remark. The part about the wife.................OK. Point taken. Really just 82 ships to go, not insurmountable. But it would be sooooooooo nice to try one of these 1:300 ships with all of the crisp detail.......dreaming........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Devsdoc View Post
    Hi Chris,
    Be safe
    Rory
    Quote Originally Posted by Volunteer View Post
    Hey! I resemble that "OLD" remark. The part about the wife.................OK. Point taken. Really just 82 ships to go, not insurmountable. But it would be sooooooooo nice to try one of these 1:300 ships with all of the crisp detail.......dreaming........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Hi Vol, You really wouldn't want one of these 1:300 ships, they look much better in the photos than real life. 1:200 is definitely the way to go. If you don't believe me just ask Barb.