Thread: 3D Ship Files / Kickstarter

Hybrid View

Surveyor of the Navy
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Henry, people want ships NOW!!!!! (except for Tim of course).

Wargamers are never satisfied, and are worse when their favourite project isn't at the top of the suppliers "to do" list

Ordinary Seaman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Henry

Quote Originally Posted by David Manley View Post
    Henry, people want ships NOW!!!!! (except for Tim of course).

Wargamers are never satisfied, and are worse when their favourite project isn't at the top of the suppliers "to do" list
    It mostly is, though :( It's receiving the same amount of time as it has been since the get-go. I can only assume I've done a bad job thus far of representing how I've been portioning out my work. Suffice to say, though, where there has been a need to do extra work on the ACW stuff, it's been at the expense of my free time rather than the main KS project. So it'd be somewhat disappointing should be people come away thinking I'd shifted Age of Admirals to a secondary priority or something!

The unfortunate truth is that I found myself in a situation where an inauspiciously-timed release on the part of a competitor made me feel that what work I'd invested in a side project would be squandered if I didn't push it forward, which has resulted in a rather hectic recent few weeks.