Thread: Expanding 3D printing.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by McDorf View Post
    That's an exceptional clean print for an FDM printer. Well done.
    Thanks Gary! This Ender 5 Pro I have is doing amazing things. The farm was printed using a smaller .03 nozzle. And with the 'ironing' feature in the latest Cura 14.1, even the standard .04 nozzle is printing out amazingly smooth models. I am very happy with this printer. Just have to keep the filiment reels dry. My old food dehydrator and zip lock bags are working well in that regard.

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Quote Originally Posted by Volunteer View Post
    Just have to keep the filiment reels dry. My old food dehydrator and zip lock bags are working well in that regard.
    And this part is the real challenge in Wet-stern Washington, where the annual Rain Festival kicks off January 1 and ends December 31...
    --Diamondback
    PMH, SME, TLA, BBB
    Historical Consultant to Ares, Wings and Sails - Unless otherwise noted, all comments are strictly Personal Opinion ONLY and not to be taken as official Company Policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    And this part is the real challenge in Wet-stern Washington, where the annual Rain Festival kicks off January 1 and ends December 31...

And I'm in eastern Washington where it is a tad drier but nothing like where I grew up in the southwest deserts. Everything rusts here