Hybrid View

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmoss View Post
    From what little I've read on the Drome forums wouldn't you likely get a better offer on the balloons and maybe the planes over there vs. Ebay? Of course with the balloons unlikely to be produced again maybe Ebay would get you bigger bucks overall?
    Yes. The WoG stuff I was planning on selling on the 'Drome. I know many folks there that would like the stuff. The one thing I have been contemplating is posting right before Origins for Origins pickup. I rather not deal with running to the PO each week to send an individual plane. If someone wanted to buy 5+ planes, I would do that, but the thought of individual sales has kept me from doing it thus far.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    Yes. The WoG stuff I was planning on selling on the 'Drome. I know many folks there that would like the stuff. The one thing I have been contemplating is posting right before Origins for Origins pickup. I rather not deal with running to the PO each week to send an individual plane. If someone wanted to buy 5+ planes, I would do that, but the thought of individual sales has kept me from doing it thus far.
    Not to get too much off topic, but are you getting out of WoG or just reducing surplus inventory? I just bought some stuff off Keith via the Drome store as he needs to make room. Even sold his 1/144 Graf Zeppelin. One huge model.

Sounds like it might be happening to your SoG collection too?

Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Not to get too much off topic
    I forgot to ask, but when did this ever stop us?
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    I forgot to ask, but when did this ever stop us?
    LOL. True, but I do try to control the drift most of the time. I consider it part of my sailing training.

Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

LOL. True, but I do try to control the drift most of the time. I consider it part of my sailing training.
    I gave up awhile ago. Part of the joy of being here each day, for me personally, is the kibitzing, regardless of the topic.

Not only drift to worry about, there is also windage

+ Reply to Thread