Thread: 3D Ship Files / Kickstarter

Hybrid View

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

£4,885... 115 to Diomede, less if Henry can do masts and sails which I completely choked on. Kicktraq projecting a final of £5374, 126 shy of Nepomuceno. (Which when he gets to I'll need at least four of as correction kits on SGN112...)
    --Diamondback
    PMH, SME, TLA, BBB
    Historical Consultant to Ares, Wings and Sails - Unless otherwise noted, all comments are strictly Personal Opinion ONLY and not to be taken as official Company Policy.

Ordinary Seaman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Henry

I'm very happy with how things are progressing! Just pulled a trigger on the FB ads and we'll see how far they get us on the last days. But it looks like we might be seeing an upswing as people are more confident the product'll actually get made :D I also think KS is more likely to display a campaign that's ending soon, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    £4,885... 115 to Diomede, less if Henry can do masts and sails which I completely choked on. Kicktraq projecting a final of £5374, 126 shy of Nepomuceno. (Which when he gets to I'll need at least four of as correction kits on SGN112...)
    I'll get back to you via PMs :) Sorry, I've been inactive the last two days as I've been embroiled with my erstwhile employer!