Thread: sailing close to the wind

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbs View Post
    North East, on Turkey Point, how about you?
    Nice. My brother lives in North East. I am in Hockessin, north of Newark. Sadly about 30 minutes from the bay. I used to sail on the Delaware river with a club out of New Castle when I lived in Wilmington (and on the KN).

If you are interested in miniatures wargaming in general there is a group near Newark where I occasionally run SoG.

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

Quote Originally Posted by DeRuyter View Post
    Nice. My brother lives in North East. I am in Hockessin, north of Newark. Sadly about 30 minutes from the bay. I used to sail on the Delaware river with a club out of New Castle when I lived in Wilmington (and on the KN).

If you are interested in miniatures wargaming in general there is a group near Newark where I occasionally run SoG.

I believe I know the club of which you speak. It's mostly small boats like Flying Scots? It sounds like a fun club, but the Chesapeake is much more fun and lovely for boating.

I'd love to hear more about a gaming group in the area. Keep me informed and I will try to swing by. As the weather improves, my available time shrinks, as I am working and playing on real boats (though I intend to take SoG sailing - I am looking forward to posting pictures of engagements at anchor).