Thread: Solo Campaign Development Discussions - July to Sept. 2014

Hybrid View

I guess it would be good to nail down who is designing the first scenario sooner rather than later (or, more specifically, is it me? )

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by fredmiracle View Post
    I guess it would be good to nail down who is designing the first scenario sooner rather than later (or, more specifically, is it me? )
    Fred, since you have third choice, and since our another two authors do not desire July, then it is true that the last shall be first.

If you have not read any scenarios from Over the Trenches - Final Months on the Aerodrome, I suggest a quick read there. It will give you an idea of what we will be working toward. Keep it simple, given that we're using a very basic set of rules and options. If you want to include scenario specific rules such as the French get to shoot first in the first combat phase, and damage is assessed before the British return fire, so be it. The story could be that the French caught the British asleep or some such thing. As long as scenario specific rules are easy to implement and do not require much beyond the basic rule set, you're fine.