View Poll Results: How many official SoG ships do you own?

Voters
121. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fewer than 5

13 10.74%
  • 5 to 10

34 28.10%
  • 10 t0 20

27 22.31%
  • 20 to 30

20 16.53%
  • 30 to 40

7 5.79%
  • 40 to 50

6 4.96%
  • More than 50

14 11.57%

Thread: How many ships do you own.

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 7eat51 View Post
    I have two complete Wave 1 sets (alla KS), and one Wave 2 set, with the KS exclusives and a few extras for repaints (eventually). Oh, and the Constitution and Victory. I haven't bought any of the Wave 1 new paints - sitting on the fence regarding the Spanish. I almost bought some of the ships I am selling for our FLGS, but withheld.
    If there were some you really wanted, pull them out and send a check with the ships for the difference.

I mailed the check this A.M.

Retired Admiral of the Fleet
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    If there were some you really wanted, pull them out and send a check with the ships for the difference.

I mailed the check this A.M.
    Thank you, Ed, but it is no problem. I am waiting to broaden my collection with different types of ships than expanding with multiples of sculpts, though the price was tempting.

I doubt I will ever run games with more than a dozen or so ships, maybe up to 15. What I have, already, easily accommodates that. I am looking to widen the range of scenarios that I can run, and that requires different rates, especially toward the smaller end of the scale.
    “You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation.” ― Plato