Thread: Requesting playtest, two special ships

Hybrid View

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

So that's what, a Three-Connect KO? I'll start cooking stats for 1808-rearm Castor, since I don't think her broadside grew quite as much...

OOPS, Castor is even WORSE--Egmont is only 2.16x Original Design Broadside, while Castor's 28x32#crde plus 2x12# and 2x6# long guns adds up to a 466# broadside, or a factor of 2.68x Original Design. Let's call it 2.5 to keep it round... maybe draw alternating A-B and A-A-B double/triple shots every other fire (say, odd fires double, even fires triple). British version of USS Essex? LOL

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    So that's what, a Three-Connect KO? I'll start cooking stats for 1808-rearm Castor, since I don't think her broadside grew quite as much...

OOPS, Castor is even WORSE--Egmont is only 2.16x Original Design Broadside, while Castor's 28x32#crde plus 2x12# and 2x6# long guns adds up to a 466# broadside, or a factor of 2.68x Original Design. Let's call it 2.5 to keep it round... maybe draw alternating A-B and A-A-B double/triple shots every other fire (say, odd fires double, even fires triple). British version of USS Essex? LOL
    That would be absolutely crazy! :)