Hybrid View

Admiral of the White
    Admiral
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by The Royal Hajj View Post
    I'm basing that on the Chinese holiday ending on the 6th of Feb. So if they ship it out by the end of that week, 4 weeks transit time across the ocean, 1 week for customs,another week to get to the warehouse, and than a week to get to stores/backers, that puts it in our hands around the 3rd or 4th week of March... so I guess it could make it in time. But I think those time frames I gave are optimistic. I don't think the factory is going to have them shipped out until the end of Feb based on past data.
    With what we know about all the compounded delays I wish they'd not mentioned any specific month at all. I agree that it's unlikely to get in our hands by March. I expect April or later. They should have said something along the lines of 'late winter' or 'early spring'? Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmoss View Post
    With what we know about all the compounded delays I wish they'd not mentioned any specific month at all. I agree that it's unlikely to get in our hands by March. I expect April or later. They should have said something along the lines of 'late winter' or 'early spring'? Time will tell.
    have to agree here, anytime in march seems wildly ambitious on their present form. I'd be saying May at a minimum, around the time my KS shipment arrives