Hybrid View

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Hjl View Post
    Who wouldnt want to own the Queen Annes Revenge or the Ranger? You could do so many great battles with them.

They might also increase the player base if SOG did some sort of pirate starter set as well. (pipe dream i know)
    Unfortunately Hugh, me for one. i have little interest in pirate ships or including them in the game.
    However that is my own personal view so it would only be myself that would not indulge. I have no issues at all blowing them out of the water with a nice large frigate or a new 64. Nor anyone else wanting to use them, it just not for me

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by Capn Duff View Post
    Unfortunately Hugh, me for one. i have little interest in pirate ships or including them in the game.
    However that is my own personal view so it would only be myself that would not indulge. I have no issues at all blowing them out of the water with a nice large frigate or a new 64. Nor anyone else wanting to use them, it just not for me
    Duff,

You can't mean Meshuda, that Barbary schooner of the adventurous Murad Reis, could you? My heart is broken. Oh, I may never recover.
    Bob

Rules are rough approximations of what you think I might do!

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Bos'n View Post
    Duff,

You can't mean Meshuda, that Barbary schooner of the adventurous Murad Reis, could you? My heart is broken. Oh, I may never recover.
    Ooooh Bob, of course there can be notable exceptions my friend