Thread: Greetings from Central New York

Hybrid View

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Thomas

Thanks to all for the kind greetings and advice. Now I just need my Amazon purchase to arrive! Scheduled for a Wednesday delivery. What ever happened to Amazon’s 2-day delivery?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Not sure about Amazon Thomas. Over here we are in the same situation. Quite a few of our next day deliveries are taking two days and the rest is all over the place. Must be down to Covid shock waves.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Thomas

Hurrah!! The starter set has arrived, now to find the time to get it on the table!

Quote Originally Posted by kptom View Post
    Thanks to all for the kind greetings and advice. Now I just need my Amazon purchase to arrive! Scheduled for a Wednesday delivery. What ever happened to Amazon’s 2-day delivery?

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

Hurrah!! The starter set has arrived, now to find the time to get it on the table!
    Looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

And not even Wednesday for you. When it arrived it must have been Tuesday Thomas. Maybe we owe Amazon a bit of an apology for our scathing remarks, but then again maybe not!
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.