Thread: Good Extras vs Dust Collectors

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by csadn View Post
    I'm working towards a scenario where the USN goes after Broke's squadron at the War's outset -- the strategy, as such, is to smash that squadron; then turn north and put Halifax's naval facilities to the torch.
    Are you looking at using just Rodgers' squadron, which had all the frigates (3) available to go to sea at the outset, or a hypothetical using all the U.S. frigates (7)?

Midshipman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Coog View Post
    Are you looking at using just Rodgers' squadron, which had all the frigates (3) available to go to sea at the outset, or a hypothetical using all the U.S. frigates (7)?
    You are just baiting me into buying more than 2 Constitutions. Curse you...

Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Coog View Post
    Well, when I ran it using _WS&IM_, I used the "Original Six" -- I know Broke only had five, but one of those was a (small) SoL. The assumption was: Someone more competent than Madison was running the show from '08, so the ships were all ready and crewed for the War, instead of only being available in dribs and drabs.