Thread: British ship of 74 guns. Sail of Glory conversion.

Hybrid View

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Help if I actually BOUGHT A TICKET... lol

In all seriousness, when Ares said "premium grade" on Special Packs this is what I would've liked to see.
    --Diamondback
    PMH, SME, TLA, BBB
    Historical Consultant to Ares, Wings and Sails - Unless otherwise noted, all comments are strictly Personal Opinion ONLY and not to be taken as official Company Policy.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    Help if I actually BOUGHT A TICKET... lol

In all seriousness, when Ares said "premium grade" on Special Packs this is what I would've liked to see.
    It has a cost in hand of hobra that a company type Ares can not assume. Too much risk.

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Richard

Beautiful work! To be honest with you, I would be too afraid to game with something like this! All it would take is one clumsy move or an errant die.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaDog7 View Post
    Beautiful work! To be honest with you, I would be too afraid to game with something like this! All it would take is one clumsy move or an errant die.
    It is possible, when I have played table games I have always thrown the dice inside a box on a chair just to avoid what you are saying. Regarding a clumsy move ... everything depends on the emphasis in the battle. When I see photos about tournaments I do not feel like players are moving the boats aggressively and nervous, maybe they put their best photos, hehehe

Still, thanks for comment.

Best regards,
    Julián