Thread: 2015 Solo Mission - Against the Wind

Hybrid View

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Crikey, “If you would follow me sir, the court-martial is ready to convene.” sounds very ominous. You seem to have a good sense of the period. I'm sure my game went better than yours although to be honest I can't remember the result without checking.

I hope Captain Andrews gets acquitted but l think that might be a forlorn hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Crikey, “If you would follow me sir, the court-martial is ready to convene.” sounds very ominous. You seem to have a good sense of the period. I'm sure my game went better than yours although to be honest I can't remember the result without checking.

I hope Captain Andrews gets acquitted but l think that might be a forlorn hope.
    Thanks John. The only saving grace for Captain Andrews was that he did not surrender his ship although I bet he wishes he fought on and if the Griffon was sunk, he would have gone down with her.
    "It seems to be law inflexible and inexorable that he who will not risk cannot win."
    John Paul Jones

And, thank you both for the Rep points!
    "It seems to be law inflexible and inexorable that he who will not risk cannot win."
    John Paul Jones