Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Know just how you feel Keith.
    We are having an extension and new kitchen put in, so my War room is a temp kitchen/store room.
    The last game of Sails I got was at Prague in April.Hoping to have the new all singing and dancing war room revamped by mid July.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    New Zealand

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    Know just how you feel Keith.
    We are having an extension and new kitchen put in, so my War room is a temp kitchen/store room.
    The last game of Sails I got was at Prague in April.Hoping to have the new all singing and dancing war room revamped by mid July.
    Rob.
    House renovations are difficult to work around. For our part we have been building a new house for the last several months and tidying up the other in our spare time. We are very much now between two houses. I have vacated my gaming room but yet to set up the new one. I am hoping to have it operational in a few more weeks, once I have progressed some landscaping.
    Visit "The Wargames Room":
    http://thewargamesroom.wordpress.com

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I know how you feel Keith.
    We only had three rooms to sort out and I will never see Grand Designs in the same light again. It is easy to see just why projects overrun by six months or more.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.