Thread: Photo Etched Brass Ratlines

Hybrid View

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

I managed to test them out over the weekend and all is good on that front. I was not able to get any "finished" ships done up to photograph for the site product image. I did take some photos of just the frets yesterday and will put them up on the site soon (hopefully tonight) with just those images. I'd like to add some finished ship photos this week as well, but not sure I'll have the time as I have to get one of my rental properties ready for new tenets to move in on Sat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Breeze View Post
    I just didn't want to be seen as the, "Thread Pirate Roberts" and get too far off topic.

Able Seaman
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by The Royal Hajj View Post
    I managed to test them out over the weekend and all is good on that front. I was not able to get any "finished" ships done up to photograph for the site product image. I did take some photos of just the frets yesterday and will put them up on the site soon (hopefully tonight) with just those images. I'd like to add some finished ship photos this week as well, but not sure I'll have the time as I have to get one of my rental properties ready for new tenets to move in on Sat.