Thread: New ships shipping in November

Hybrid View

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

There is a Spanish frigate planned for Wave 4. More than that I cannot say about future releases at this time... but it was a right nasty bugger of a time finding a design family with enough similar ships to slide in, especially since so few Spanish resources have been translated. (Compare the English- and Spanish-language versions of the "List of Spanish SOLs" and "List of Spanish sail frigates" pages... the latter have much more info than the former, but my Spanish is approximately at Village Idiot level.)

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    There is a Spanish frigate planned for Wave 4. More than that I cannot say about future releases at this time... but it was a right nasty bugger of a time finding a design family with enough similar ships to slide in, especially since so few Spanish resources have been translated. (Compare the English- and Spanish-language versions of the "List of Spanish SOLs" and "List of Spanish sail frigates" pages... the latter have much more info than the former, but my Spanish is approximately at Village Idiot level.)
    Never mind DB. We are very Grateful for what you have been doing behind the scenes on our behalf, and with another Spanish Frigate and clones in the bag, all we then need is the ST to have a half decent Squadron to field.
    Th think all this could be ours within the next two years.
    Rob.