Thread: What's on Your Workbench for April 2022?

Hybrid View

Today, while the wife is getting new countertops installed, I get to hide in the basement and work on Bounty!
    Currently working on the upper ratlines. No jig for these, I'm freehanding them in place. Port side done and trimmed. Starboard side next.

Name:  20220415_141019.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  143.2 KB

Meanwhile I am still printing my latest ship order from Henry.
    These 3 are his Amsterdam merchants

Name:  20220415_141903.jpg
Views: 641
Size:  177.7 KB

And these, left to right (FDM & Chunky), are the Ottoman 62 gun Peling-i-bahri , Leda class 38, French Courageux 74, British Courageux 74:

Name:  20220415_142509.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  152.7 KB

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Your fleet is certainly progressing at a pace Vol. It is nice to be able to work on one job whilst another is underway automatically. I wish I could do that. The ratlines are superb. You would never guess that they were hand made.
    Also thank you for the Rep you gave me with regards to the storage of Dubrovnic, it is a follow up to the box I made for the Nile project. That has now outgrown its box with the addition of the Tripoli Forts last year.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.