10 april. After a few naval battles South from Current position, Mr. Bowen issued new orders. Intelligence has tell that one, maybe two ships, ran away by during the last naval battle and sailed North. It is now Mr. Bowens modest task to investigate.
11 april. further North with the wind going South/East, Mr. Bowen decides to sail towards the coast in the easterly direction to get more supplies. A small bay seems to be a perfect place to provide it, but when the HMS Terpsichore is approaching the situation change drastically..."SHIP IN SIGHT...NO WAIT...TWO SHIPS IN THE BAY" it sounds from the top of the sail...
Name:  IMG_2106.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  125.8 KB

Mr. Bowens strategy:
- Prevent ships from going South for reinforcements
- Take HMS Terpsichore south of the island and to force the ships to go against the wind in the bay
- Pray for the wind to go straight East.

Set Up:
Name:  IMG_2105.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  175.9 KB

Enemy ships (and fort. Mr. Bowen will soon find out...):
Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 407
Size:  236.8 KB

Quiet as a Sea Serpent HMS Terpsichore sneaks out to the South of the island, but the wind behave remarkably. Mr. Bowens prayers will be heard, but strong gusts challenge the crew sailing properties.
Name:  IMG_2108.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  128.5 KB
Name:  FullSizeRender_2.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  332.7 KB
Name:  FullSizeRender_3.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  293.9 KB

oh, now i get excited
Name:  IMG_2107.jpg
Views: 390
Size:  132.5 KB

HMS Terpsichore approaching the Bay East of the island...all of sudden...KAPOW...Canon fire from the shore. Mr. Bowen is considering 300 whips blow to a couple of his men...
Name:  IMG_2110.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  211.9 KB

Wind still behave strange:
Name:  FullSizeRender_4.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  269.6 KB

A lot of activity takes place around the two ships and very quickly they set sail and leave West of the bay and into the wind.
While reloading at the shore, the smoke starts to raise on sea:
Name:  IMG_2111.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  192.8 KB
Name:  IMG_2112.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  125.1 KB

HMS Terpsichore fire a broadside to the shore. Minor damage of course.
The two ships are finding it hard to maneuver around in the bay with the mysterious wind against them. One ship sail aground (some minor damage). Mr. Bowen takes the chance and sailing North on the wrecked ship in order to catch up with the last ship before it´s leaving the bay...
Name:  IMG_2113.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  202.1 KB

Once again the canon fire from land is hitting HMS Terpsichore. Mast broken. More damage. Wind still in east but change speed...HMS Terpsichore on ground:
Name:  IMG_2114.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  195.1 KB

...disaster
Name:  IMG_2115.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  144.8 KB

That was a lot of fun. I know that i am not a real good sailor yet, but i am happy to accept the challenges

BUCHERS BILL:
Enemy-
Name:  FullSizeRender_6.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  278.4 KBName:  FullSizeRender_7.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  282.8 KBName:  FullSizeRender_8.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  181.7 KB

The wreck of HMS Terpsichore-
Name:  FullSizeRender_5.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  256.8 KB

May this be a lesson...

Question:
- How do i get further from her? No ship...I was heard by rumors that Mr. Bowen escaped on land. Cut down some enemies on his way North/west and was last seen in a small port in a small dark paltry Tavern called: "Favourite Tipple"

Have a nice day everyone
Morten