Yes you scurvy bilge rats, I am a female and a gamer and a lover of pirates

I was visiting me local game store and saw the game mat for Sails of Glory and started to inquire as to this game. The shop keeper informed me about it but only had the mat so I went home and started to do some searching on me own and found that this game sounded like it might offer this lass the glory she was seeking.

I scanned the horizon for sails and found a started all the way over in the Amazon of UK and I sought out this plunder and now have it in me hands.

I felt this game could offer up to me the pirate action I was seeking and it looked to be fun. I had no clue about the kickstarter until just recently and missed out on all the loot that was offered, especially one to be released that would be a mighty prize.

I now have all wave 1 ships on their way to me harbor, and many wave 2 being readied in the shipyards.

I look forward to me first naval action and have me mate press ganged into firing our broadsides once we have a sea to sail our ships on

So me hardy's, Hoist ye main sails, and scan the horizon, for this lass is out to plunder and fire her broadsides in battle.