This is a much larger scale than most of the gaming miniatures I work on these days, but there's no reason why someone couldn't game with Langton Miniatures' 1/300 scale ship models. You'd need either a pretty large playing area, or a very small engagement - and probably rules with a lot of detail of the way a ship breaks down under fire. But in any event I only ever intended it be for display.

This is Langton's 1/300 Brig. I built this model a few years back, so now there's a lot I wish I had done differently. But I sold it off just recently, so if the new owner is happy enough with it then I'm happy too.

You can see a couple more pictures of the model here on my blog: http://jwhitegallery.blogspot.com/20...0-langton.html

And thanks to Rory for directing me to his earlier thread where the issue of photo sizes was addressed by a few other forum members. I use a Mac, so opening in Preview and selecting adjust image size, and then setting the parameters to "percent" and changing the size to %50 of the original did the trick.

Thanks!
- James

Name:  test2.jpg
Views: 1545
Size:  158.1 KB

Name:  test1.jpg
Views: 1512
Size:  133.0 KB

Name:  test3.jpg
Views: 1535
Size:  108.8 KB