With the surveys fast approaching on the horizon, what should I do with the extra $20 I pledged for the bags we Captains achieved....

At first, I was thinking of just getting 5 extra smoke cloud sets (exactly $20). But, I am wondering about adding more $ to get an extra set of the 4 KS exclusive ships. However, as a collector, I'm sure I'll get every ship that comes out, and don't honestly foresee needing to double-up with sister ships outside of historical scenarios. I also don't think I'll be painting/modding much, as my spare time for such I'd rather be golfing or playing more games. (My hobbling days are mostly behind me).

How many of you honestly foresee needing multiples of the same ship? Especially those who will have the 18 to start and plan on buying all available in each wave?

I doubt I'll need more than two mats (table space at FLGS are all 4' x 8' - a third mat would only be useful for a rather oblong game). But I'm open to reasoning here.

Any other suggestions? Where are my fellow Anchorage mates going to spend their post KS coins to add on to their base pledge levels?