View Poll Results: What Do You Intend to Buy?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am getting one of every model and paint scheme plus extras for repaints.

18 20.22%
  • I am getting one of every model and paint scheme but no extras for repaints.

21 23.60%
  • I am getting at least one of every model but not every paint scheme.

9 10.11%
  • I am only getting the models that interest me.

41 46.07%

Thread: What Do You Intend to Buy?

Threaded View

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Other: Eventually two of everything except Victory, Constitution and other "multi-stat same-name" packs where I'll only do 1 of each. I urged Andrea to try to pair cards by flag and paintjob so as to save trouble of repaint and reflag, for that very reason... but if I MUST repaint the second set for them to match the Side B cards... well, I'll do it but it ain't gonna be pretty and somebody better pass the Prozac. LOL

What would that make me? (Would rather not, but will repaint as needed only to match released cards.)

Quote Originally Posted by GrouperKicker View Post
    I guess this is as good a time/location as any to ask this question: From what I have been reading, it seems like Ares stops producing all planes from the previous wave once a new wave is released. Is this true? If so, this may impact my answer.
    Scott, the only WoW set that's been reprinted into WGF/S so far saw just over 1/3 carry-over--the added reprint mini was due to fan outrage over one of the originally proposed new prints; it sounds like "keep one, trade two for new" is the baseline game-plan, and IF I'm understanding Andrea right eventually everybody'll get a turn being reprinted. (Though it may take longer for some "dead-stocked" or "low demand" sculpts than others.) It's not continuous production--each set gets popped for a run of X thousand copies of each, then gets set aside for the next one to be produced, to be rotated back for another run later.
    Last edited by Diamondback; 04-03-2013 at 15:09.