Thread: Foam Storage trays

Hybrid View

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    I'm partial to open top & open front bags as well. Very easy to get the trays.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Coog View Post
    I miss Keith's bags. Wish I had got a couple more.
    Me too :( I'd love to produce my own bags, but the startup funds need are really high.

Quote Originally Posted by The Royal Hajj View Post
    +1

Me too :( I'd love to produce my own bags, but the startup funds need are really high.
    Kickstarter feasible?

First Naval Lord
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Coog View Post
    Kickstarter feasible?
    Possible, but I'd want to have a couple of finished sample to show and just getting those made would set me back a couple of grand. That's a couple of grand I could not use for minis or my other products. My folks are supposed to move out to Colorado full time next year (they winter in Florida right now) and bring some of their equipment back with them. They have had an upholstery or leather garment manufacturing company for the past 40+ years. If they have time to make the patterns and samples for me, it might become a real possibility at that point.

If I had a bag that would work, I'd actually rather make the Drydock Trays stand up in the bag vertically with the ships loaded in from the side (but still sitting up right on their stands). This would give the absolute best fit for them while pretty much mobilizing them in the tray with nothing touching the ship its self.