I'm not seeing how Ares is giving you guys the raw deal. We know from Wings that you guys end up paying the VAT/Import fees anyway. It's just handed to you guys in the form of the base cost of the miniature... from the distributors and LGS.

Ares has also stated that Europe only accounts for 30% of their market. It would not make sense for them to ship out 70% of their product to other countries, when they can just ship 30% in. And from what I understand of the VAT system, they would end up paying VAT on 100% of it, raising the cost everywhere. Just does not seem like good business sense to me.

As for products showing up in Europe later then in the US, that's a simple fact of logistics. If it lands here first, it has to get there later. I guess they could delay the release until it is in the stores in Europe, but again, that does not make business sense.

Perhaps one day Ares will be a large enough company to allow them to have a shipment go to both locations. Barring that, I think you guys are looking/blaming the wrong entity here.