Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

That will be a great help. Thanks Howard.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I will establish a sticky for any downloads as a list we can add to so that we do not duplicate each others work
    unnecessarily.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Ordinary Seaman
    Canada

Log Entries
    Name
    Howard

That's a great idea, thanks Rob.

If the website cannot be downloaded in it's entirety from the server, there are web scraping/copying options using software such as HTTrack or Cyotek Webcopy (never used them just Googled how to copy download an entire website). Normally this is not done, but would the Committee allow this to be tried given the circumstances? I can see this taking a long time otherwise...
    Last edited by SkeenaH; 03-31-2024 at 22:57.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Give Keith a PM and see what he thinks. Obviously we can't save any personal information without the members permission. I would be very averse to my info being stored on any source with unknown security.
    Rob.