Thread: The Spanish have arrived.

Hybrid View

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

ONLY 20GBP? Right now they're quoting me 30... and I have applications where I need both formats. Too ad they don't offer a "buy both" or "already own one? add the other" discount...
    --Diamondback
    PMH, SME, TLA, BBB
    Historical Consultant to Ares, Wings and Sails - Unless otherwise noted, all comments are strictly Personal Opinion ONLY and not to be taken as official Company Policy.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondback View Post
    ONLY 20GBP? Right now they're quoting me 30... and I have applications where I need both formats. Too ad they don't offer a "buy both" or "already own one? add the other" discount...
    Write to them with that request, that you own the hard copy and want to purchase the right to access the same book as an epub. They may make the same offer, or make a lower one. Worst case, you can still buy from the webstore, best case you get a free download, maybe you get a discount code for the webstore.

Only way to find out is to write or call to ask.

Paper is far superior for many uses and is a 'permanent' product, but a searchable pdf/epub has definite advantages in some cases. If I had to choose one I prefer paper, but both together is a better product.