Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default TRIVIA QUIZ.

Open only from now until Monday.
    A topical question. Please PM your answer to me by 5pm Monday GMT.

What is the connection between the the Diamond Jubilee State Coach and Lord Nelson?

Clue: It is not that they will both be in Trafalgar Square tomorrow.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Bligh; 05-05-2023 at 15:30.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The results of the trivia Quiz have now been processed and two correct answers were received by the deadline.
    They were from Dobbs and Lt. Bush.

The correct answer to the question is that the Crown atop the Diamond Jubilee State Coach was made of oak obtained from the timbers of HMS Victory.

Congratulations gentlemen on winning the Coronation quiz.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I have an idea for next months trivia quiz, but would like other shipmates to give me some ideas for future quiz material. If you can think of anything drop me a PM and I will see what we can do.
    I am also thinking of copying the Drome and putting on a painting quiz in the future.

Rob.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I must thank Dobbs for coming up with the first idea for another quiz.

Rob.