Hybrid View

Comptroller of the Navy Board
    Captain
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    [RESTRICTED]

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbs View Post
    In regard to my overlapping bases rule, I am planning to make a little riser to support the non-overlapping end of a ship's base so that it sits level. Something like that might make it more appealing to your captains, Rob.
    A quick trip to the hardware store for some large washers or nuts of appropriate thickness might do ya quick, easy and cheap. :) Even though I can't get in there as much as I used to while my aunt was driving, I still get Christmas cards from my old town's Harbor Freight from all the business I did there.
    --Diamondback
    PMH, SME, TLA, BBB
    Historical Consultant to Ares, Wings and Sails - Unless otherwise noted, all comments are strictly Personal Opinion ONLY and not to be taken as official Company Policy.

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

Unfortunately for the engagement, Suzanne and I have headed back to sea again for real, and both fleets went back in their boxes. On the next turn, Orient was going to signal a reverse to try and bring the other broadsides to bear. It would have been interesting. The French van was taking a beating, but the British middle was falling apart. I'm thinking I was a turn or two from a free for all.