Thread: Who are all the non-Sailor users?

Midshipman
    Germany

Log Entries
    Name
    Lt. William Bush

Default Who are all the non-Sailor users?

Gentlemen,

it came to my attention, that an inordinate number of users appear to frequent the Anchorage with Sailors being all but the exception!

May I ask: Who are all these guests in the Anchorage?
    Of course, I am painfully aware that the sailors are prone to wanton indulgence of female company, spirits, gambling, carousing, and brawling while on shore-leave. Still I cannot make out, who these more than one thousand people around me, who abstains from such vices, and Lieste, who is of good breeding and impeccable reputation, are.

Name:  Users.JPG
Views: 83
Size:  18.5 KB

Lt. Bush
    "Jeder Krieg, auch der siegreiche, ist ein Unglück für das eigene Volk, denn kein Landerwerb, keine Milliarden können Menschenleben ersetzen und die Trauer der Familien aufwiegen."
    Helmuth von Moltke d. Ä.

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

It is amazing how many ghosts are peering over our shoulders. I keep hoping that they find what they're looking for and sign up for mutual support.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

We believe that a lot of these are net bots and credential stuffers or web crawlers.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    Germany

Log Entries
    Name
    Lt. William Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    We believe that a lot of these are net bots and credential stuffers or web crawlers.

Rob.
    I see. Well, apparently there is good reason to have the captain's pantry lined with iron to keep out these critters.

Lt. Bush
    "Jeder Krieg, auch der siegreiche, ist ein Unglück für das eigene Volk, denn kein Landerwerb, keine Milliarden können Menschenleben ersetzen und die Trauer der Familien aufwiegen."
    Helmuth von Moltke d. Ä.