Thread: New in the Italian Squadron

Landsman
    Italy

Log Entries
    Name
    Andrea

Default New in the Italian Squadron

I admit ... I am much more present in the Wings Of Glory Aerodrome than in this one.
    But I'm a sailor man and actually I enjoy a lot playing with Sails Of Glory.
    Also experiencing alternative way to play it ... and thinking how to integrate a strategic module to make the battles more emotional.
    Anyway I'm very happy to join the Italian Team.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Andrea welcome aboard, I started with WW1 planes a love that goes back to my childhood and the Biggles books. I started SOG because I thought the WoW mechanics would give a similar feel to SoG but with a bit more complexity. Small ship actions work incredibly well with these rules, larger actions are perhaps not so exciting although still very enjoyable. Look forward to seeing what you come up with on your playing table.
    Cheers

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Good to have you alongside Andrea.
    I'm sure that you will come up with some very innovative ways of introducing your ideas into the game. I look forward to your results.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.