Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Default Fire and Sails: First Barbary war expansion

A new campaign is live on kickstarter
    Saturnalia studios are back in the Mediterranean Sea full of Barbary corsairs, this time to fight them with the US navy
    This KS campaign if for stl files for the US Navy squadron in the med during the first barbary war.
    Some may find it useful for a total of 11 USN vessels which also includes a few captured RN ships so win win for RN and USN supporters

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Thanks for the Heads up Chris. I may well join you if you intend to invest in this enterprise.
    Let me know what you wish to do, and also about the engraving for your trophy.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Hi Rob, yes I have pledged, so I will have a small USN fleet soon, plus the RN equivalents that were captured.
    Re the trophy I shall send you the plate later this month and collect when we meet for Hammerhead, if that ok

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hi Chris, that is great. If it would help you to get a better deal vis extended goals, I would send you a contribution to expand your pledge and just to let me feel better about having the odd ship from you when they come out. As you know most of my American squadron is already complete, but it might help to get the odd one or two ships as well as getting everyone nearer the extended goals without my having to get lots of ships I don't need.
    Just let me know.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Very nice selection of ships. I do prefer Henry Turner's models though. I suppose I could use Henry's new sail sculpts with these hulls.