Thread: What's on Your Workbench for December 2022?

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

Default What's on Your Workbench for December 2022?

Name:  20221211_080630.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  206.3 KB

It's not much, but I continue to follow in Rob's footsteps and expand my 3D coastal sections. Here, I have sealed and undercoated the beach and ground surfaces. The cliffs have received their finish coat. The fort is primered. Soon, the sand and grass will go down.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Looking promising already Dobbs.
    Unfortunately my games room has been out of commission for some time because of extensive electrical work throughout the house and being used for storage of items whilst the work was done. This has stalled my latest project, but hopefully once Christmas is done and dusted I can get back to work again, and even play a few games.
    On the plus side, I now have dedicated power points where I want them in the room, and a set of lights situated above the games table to cut out the dark shadows on dull days or evenings.
    Keep up the good work.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Stats Committee
    Master & Commander
    United States

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Dobbs

My two tracts of land finished.

Name:  20221217_080624.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  123.0 KB

Name:  20221217_080927.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  138.4 KB

To help them stay together I put a magnet in one end and a screw in its counterpart.

Name:  20221217_081345.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  89.5 KB

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

A fine piece of sculpturing Dobbs. That is certainly as good as any landscape that I could produce.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Midshipman
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    John

Good idea with the magnet and screw and the cliffs look pretty good as well.