Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Whilst waiting for my new spray can of glue to arrive as the one I had was nearly empty, I began work on the 3D elements of the scenics with a look at the Trekroner fort.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trekroner_(Copenhagen).jpg   trek4.jpg  
    Last edited by Bligh; 03-14-2023 at 02:07.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Next with the help of a plan of the fort glued on the templates for my base units.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Yesterday I managed to cut out the main parts of the fort base and then glue them onto the supporting template.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1544.jpg   IMG_1543.jpg  

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I then added the supporting outer and inner walls.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1546.jpg  

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Now starting to build the upper works.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1548.jpg  

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I have now begun to glue some of the upperworks in place.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1551.jpg  

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

The main building is now completed and I have pasted up the template for the final section of the outer works prior to roughing it out on the Abra saw.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1552.jpg