Threaded View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

My system of play allows you to get two ships cards out of one pack Felix. Each pack has two of each card excepting the taken aback and broken mast cards. They are easy to duplicate but I just hold one set of that particulsr card in a central pool to be used by players if needed. The rest of the pack I split in half so I get two packs of one of each movement cards. Then I add a card which says hold your course. If you wish to play two of the same cards after each other the second one is the hold your course card, and you simply play that with the card you put down last again.

Of course this also means that it halves the number of cards you need to go through to find the one you want to play and also thus speeds up the game.

Here is an example of my extra card. Feel free to use it if you wish.

Rob.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bligh; 08-03-2022 at 13:25.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.