Thread: What's on your Workbench for June?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Default What's on your Workbench for June?

After a troubled May I at last got round to completing my Fortification mats for Ragusa. (Dubrovnik.)

Rob.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Bligh; 06-10-2022 at 13:02.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

For a higher resolution boarding and landing actions..... Finished up my '28mm' tartana ship from Firelock games. I have 8 more buccaneers being painted up to add to the 9 on the ship. That's not going to be enough for proper boarding or landing actions, but I could draft up my Japanese for a Portuguese or Dutch landing action in the Land of the Rising Sun. The dock is actually the foundation for a Things from the Basement Samurai house.

Name:  01 - Tartana.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  131.1 KB Name:  02 - Tartana.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  129.5 KB Name:  03 - Tartana with Samurai.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  135.9 KB

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Methinks that sooner or later I'm going to get drawn into that sort of action Paul.
    Bad boy!
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.