Hi guys!

I think a few of you might remember myself (and my designs) having popped up here a couple of years ago, when I was launching a 3D printable project called "Nelson at Cape St Vincent."

A few of you very kindly purchased 1/1000 versions of the ship sculpts as part of that project and I did a rather... bodged job... of fulfilling that out of my bedroom.

Well, since then I haven't been doing much physical fulfillment *personally,* realising it's quite the thing to take on, but I've continued designing ship models.

But I'm often asked over on Facebook when I'll get to fulfilling physical pledges and, boy, the last year's been a bit of a rollercoaster on that front. I partnered up with a chap in Kyiv, where I'd been living abroad, and we got to work opening a print workshop just in time for, well you know what...

Anyway, this is a bit of a roundabout way of saying that, after a failed venture, I've decided to re-open my Shapeways Shop!

At the moment most everything up there is in a native scale of either 1/700 or 1/2400, but I wanted to assure you that I am willing to, on request, update specific products to have custom scales of; 1/500, 1/620, 1/1000 and 1/1200

So please do peruse the catalogue and let me know if anything takes your fancy! I apologise it took me so long to jump on the Shapeways bandwagon...