Thread: Hello from Roswell,New Mexico

Landsman
    United States

Log Entries
    Name
    Norman

Default Hello from Roswell,New Mexico

Hello everyone.

My name is Norman and I am a avid board/tabletop gamer. I have enjoyed the hobby for almost half a century now. I came here from the Aerodrome forum in hopes to learn more about Sails of Glory. I have enjoyed tons of play throughs of Wings of War/Wings of Glory and dabbled in Battlestar Galactica Starship Battles. I really like the theme/combat system of Sails of Glory Looking forward to start my journey on the ocean soon .(get my sea legs).

Norm

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Hi Norman.
    I can now welcome you formally to the Anchorage.
    You will find things very similar here when navigating the site, and may even recognise some characters from the Drome in their 18th cent. guise.
    My alter ego as you may know already is Kyte.
    I'm sure a few more shipmates will be along to welcome you when their ships dock.
    Until then relax, have a look around and pop into the wardroom for drop of Rum or Port.

may you always sail safely with a fair wind and a willing foe.

Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Captain of the Fleet
    Captain
    UK

Log Entries
    Name
    Chris

Welcome to you Norman, any questions, rules, ships etc just ask, someone will have an answer for you.
    Enjoy your stay here