Thread: What's on your workbench for January?

Hybrid View

That turned out nicely Rob!

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I still have some tarting up to do Vol.
    Steps at front and side doors which I dislike doing. The side doors themselves and several windows plus the wall around the front entrance.
    Rob.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Now all the windows are done and just the front and side door steps are needing to be made.

Rob.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Today I added the front steps and part of the balustrade, plus a couple of smaller windows in the top story. Hopefully, tomorrow I will get the side steps done and the rest of the balustrade.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Here is the finished church with the small side windows added, a finial on the pediment, and the balustrade for the main steps completed, together with the side steps.
    Tomorrow I will be turning a tower for the fortification on the entrance to the harbour.
    Rob.