Thread: What's on your workbench for January?

Hybrid View

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Next I cut the walkway, heated it up with a hot air gun and formed it around a suitable diameter dowel rod.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bligh; 01-04-2022 at 08:08.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

I then heated up the battlements, wrapped the hot plasticard around the walkway and clamped it in place after running Superglue between th two sections.
    Last edited by Bligh; 01-04-2022 at 08:07.
    The Business of the commander-in-chief is first to bring an enemy fleet to battle on the most advantageous terms to himself, (I mean that of laying his ships close on board the enemy, as expeditiously as possible); and secondly to continue them there until the business is decided.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Then I ran the decorative collar around the wall top and glued that in place.

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

Finally I cut the wall to length and glued it to the curtain wall around the main gatehouse.
    Last edited by Bligh; 01-05-2022 at 00:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Bligh View Post
    Finally I cut the wall to length and glued it to the curtain wall around the main gatehouse.
    Was there a photo to go with this one?

Admiral of the Fleet.
    Baron
    England

Log Entries
    Blog Entries
    Name
    Rob

There was a photo Vol.
    I have reinstated it this morning before I leave for Dorset.
    Rob.